Just Ask Linda MN LLC is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Justasklindamn.com may collect browsing data, including the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Justasklindamn.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
In addition to the IP address/browser information collected from anonymous visitors to the site, other information is collected and stored when users contact Just Ask Linda MN from the website or submit a completed form. Specifically, we capture the information you provide when contacting Just Ask Linda MN from this website.
Justasklindamn.com may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Justasklindamn.com uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the services you inquire about for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- Justasklindamn.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Justasklindamn.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- Justasklindamn.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Justasklindamn.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
This Privacy Statement applies to this website only.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on November 18, 2022. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
While using this website, you may encounter hypertext links to the Web pages of other business websites or organizations not directly affiliated with Just Ask Linda MN LLC. We recommend you review the privacy statements of these organizations.